NVX 6.45% 72.5¢ novonix limited

NVX General Discussion Thread, page-115

1. 15 Posts.
    Makes you wonder what shareholders think about Novonix selling 16% of the company to help finance future growth only to learn $37 million was attributed to the company's FY22 Remuneration package.

Considering many of the worlds economists & financial commentators have been predicting a downturn/recession for well over 12 months you would think an experienced Board would have chosen FY23 to substantially reward Key Personnel Management not FY22 when Revenue was only $5 million FY21.
    Are key board members such as Andrew Liveris too stretched to focus on NVX, I assume Rivian & the Australian olympics amongst other projects compete for his valuable time.
    Admiral Natter also has multiple responsibilities other than Novonix.
    Was this decision an oversight from a Board that was possibly focused elsewhere.
    I'm all for paying KMP what they're worth but such an increase from FY21 while many shareholders are haemorrhaging is almost arrogance.
    One year too prematurely IMO.

I assume the majority here own shares well beyond $4, some may have averaged down but I doubt many would have predicted a $2 share price & I doubt many were fortunate enough to invest early when the S/P was under $1 so a high percentage will now be in a dire situation.
    Fine if you were expecting to lock your investment in for 3 years min.
    I feel for the inexperienced investors that purchased above $5 that could have chosen other investments in the mean time.

Novonix have made it quite clear that substantial revenue will not be achieved until at least FY25 so 3 years from now.
    I will wait patiently for $1.70 but even then without a serious announcement $1.50 is even possible.

Good luck to those now long term Bag holders, I'm sure Novonix Management appreciate your loyalty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.