NVX 0.00% 69.5¢ novonix limited

NVX General Discussion Thread, page-230

1. 1,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Honestly this company with an EV of 5-600mil is getting seriously cheap, that's why I'm more then comfortable sitting with a very significant portion of my portfolio at an average price of 2.90.

I understand Korokos point of view and everyone is entitled to their opinions whether right or wrong, but for a company that is basically in bed with the likes of Phillips 66, connections to Tesla and surrounded by Samsung/Sanyo etc etc. It makes this company very promising imo.

We are in the hottest sector for the next 10-15 years and we are also the best and ONLY company like us in America when the world is looking to diversify from Chinas supply of materials.

looking forward to 2023 as there will be some big things are we ramp up production and revenue. Its not a matter of if but when. These things take time which is why competitors won't just be able to take our market share as we are many years ahead of anyone looking to do what we do from America.

I am completely bullish, and with the shareprice dropping almost daily sometimes I just need to remind myself about the potential we have here to remain level headed and comfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6195 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.