NVX 3.98% 84.5¢ novonix limited

Not sure if you're being facetious or not but, time to buy?...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Not sure if you're being facetious or not but, time to buy? Who knows, better ask the Fed and Putin when they plan to stop destroying life as we know it.
    Missed the boat? Still a good long term buy in my book. DYOR
    People need to be realistic though, the world is up to shit at the moment and pretty much the whole stock market is suffering, "no-one" knows where the bottom will be. Maybe when the civil unrest starts from the banks having intentionally put millions out of work and the mortgage defaults start to pile up.
    I personally can't see the European and Asian economies putting up with an increasingly strengthening USD much longer. The UK and Japan are already starting to buckle and China are looking at taking steps to support the Yen.
    Going forward, the energy/renewables/EV's movement etc is only gaining more and more momentum.
    I believe this company will be a market leader and is in the box seat for what is to come, which is why I stay invested and will continue to buy.
    Can't emphasise enough though, DYOR and question other peoples intentions who insist on constant negative, empty posts on a stock they neither hold or have any interest to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.