NVX 1.44% 68.5¢ novonix limited

i saw that article but then a month later he sold down, then...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    i saw that article but then a month later he sold down, then sold again at depressed prices. St baker innovation fund would of suffered a massive drawdown and investors could want out so they need cash or they could be using cash for new fund they are starting. All pure speculation.
    Talk of off market share transfer or sale what’s the difference there was a price attached to it so it was sold and that is more speculation.
    Did he leave the board as not happy with the direction company was going and sold to reflect that? more spec.

I am interested to know if Phillip St baker still hold his shares from the annual report. As i think the family would be aligned. more spec

We have not heard from Chris Burns publicly for months except for an apparent broker conference call.

@FriedChickenPup info was a good update and i can see they are growing staff and have many things happening and sounds like gen 3 build out is happening.
    I believe if they get this facility to scale it will be huge but this has what’s been going around my head and the St bakers have driven a dagger in with really bad timing which has me worried.
    i know no one has answers to all this but that’s what’s going around my head until proven otherwise.

Hope in october we can here about new facility and funding. fking hate that word hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $337.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 71.5¢ 67.5¢ $422.4K 604.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 38687 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 14137 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.