NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

nwe - a sleeping giant

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I hope my fellow norwesters had a great christmas.... Just getting back into it after a day and a half watching the boxing day test... Geez Clarkey is in a purple patch of form, terrific to watch and to think this bloke was questioned for so long, he will go on to be one of our best ever you watch...

Anyhow, back to NWE and I'd really like to see the company leap into the new year on the front foot with an early announcement reinforcing the next steps with some more specific time-frames - I'd like to see an announcement confirming when the troops are back on the ground, when the equipment will be mobilised to site and when we will enter the carnyginia formation more specifically. What we have at the moment is vague timeframes that leave some suspicion.

I think something like this will push some momentum and excitement back into this thing which has been sold off heavily, despite the fact in my mind the fundamentals being unchanged - we always expected the Kockatea to be the runt of the litter and that has been confirmed - now we just need to confirm what we next expect which if proven will be as PM states "a company maker."

All IMHO. DYOR and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.