NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I agree with Musashi, it needs to end.We need to give up on...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I agree with Musashi, it needs to end.

We need to give up on this, what appears to me, a unneeded aggression against charting as well.
    So far every time musashi posted a comment about a weakness in the chart, on here and on the chart sub-forum when he was posting there (and still had people having a shot at him about FA crap ignoring the fact it wasn't the place to do so and musashi was doing completely the right thing.), he has had nothing but people complaining and insulting him for purely posting and commenting on the chart.

If I had a dollar for every time he has been correct about the chart and had it follow his calls of it dropping I would be much richer than I am off my current investment in NWE.

No, he hasn't called it correctly everytime, but if he had then he would be a genius employed by a huge bank earning billions a year. He simply calls it, and has been correct most of the time.

To make money you need to pay attention to the TA and the FA, and so far almost all of us here have researched and re-hashed to the point of sounding like a bunch of crazies throwing wild theories about what is happening sitting in the FA side of things. Musashi has been keeping up with the TA side of things and merely calling out what is happening/about to happen.

Sadly, I think I will only come back to visit this forum just before/after news is released because many of the posts on here these days have a bit of an obsessive feel about them. We are running around in circles chasing our tails and re-posting the same questions and comments day in, day out. Maybe we all need to take a step outside and have a breath of fresh air before we start choking on this shale gas.
    It seems we have also started lose respect for each other, as time is going on I seem to be seeing a more aggressive style of posting from many of the crew here which is just not giving a great vibe.

Musashi, you have done a fantastic job of the charts and I for one really appreciate your posts, I hope you continue to post well into the future here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.