NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Try Post #: 8930341, but it probably got lost in amongst garbage...

1. 388 Posts.
    Try Post #: 8930341, but it probably got lost in amongst garbage talk round here about college football and irrelevant crap going in the US.

There was a period a few weeks back when the SP was sold down in the after hours closing and quite often intra day by a bot.

I know 'cause i was following quite hard for signs of it reversing its way. That reversal came in late December and since then it's been doing all in it's power to bring the SP up.

Now small intra day trades are more often to the upside (not always, that would look too obvious), and now we have it protecting the SP in the after market.

Pretty sure the bulk of the big SP retrace was bot assisted too (the retailers got fleeced). Prior to the big drop which was basically on no real news to those who understand the project, the little guy was trying very hard to sell it down.

Still looking healthy in the near term, follow the bot's moves and try to use 'em to your advantage! If you pay close attention, the bots can be your friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.