NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

NWE - Week starting 13th February, page-186

1. 6,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1999
    "I would say the people who have excepted have no idea or just not interested."

What a load of crap. Everyone has different situations, risk tolerances, approaches and drivers. Personally I have a large holding that makes a material difference to the my families future. Over 1000% profit and a capital gains discount, heading into very uncertain world economic time including likely recession. The chances of me holding that entire amount into the drilling campaign is and always was 0%. I always intended to derisk and monetize a good portion of my investment prior to the next drill. Of course the hope was to sell into the pre-drill FOMO. This crap MIN takeover has derailed that to a point but also resulted in a price increase. It has also introduced new and increased risks. I also always intended to keep a decent exposure to the drilling. Simple risk management.

So, playing it day to day at the moment but I still intend to sell a decent portion or accept the offer before the offer expires. Thus managing my risk while maintaining exposure. Preference is to sell on market and hold some NWE. That may change as new information becomes available. To suggest that this means i have not idea or have no interest is ridiculous and just more emotional drivel. For those that can afford the impact if the risks events come to fruition and can hold, great best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.