NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

So a day of surpises....no surprise that MIN didn't release a...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    So a day of surpises....no surprise that MIN didn't release a Change in Substantial holding notice, perhaps its out of puff; no surprise that NWE stayed joined at the hip with the overweight but decreasing share price of MIN, IMO its always been the risk with the offer; surprised that there hasn't been a whole heap of chirping from the MINions on NWE threads, granted I ignore a few of them so may have missed the fun.

I got a reply email from the ASIC Analyst, Misconduct & Breach Reporting Operations Group, following my complaint. They stated that "ASIC conducts an assessment of every report of misconduct we receive." So I guess we will see.

But anyway, we are another day closer to the spud of LOCKYER2!! I look forward to the results of this and future drills. Regardless of the allegiances of our Board, they are still paid by NWE and have a fiduciary duty to the company. So I therefore expect that they will continue to release all price sensitive information (such as 3D Seismic info) in a timely fashion. In fact I might just send an email to Iain to confirm that.

All in my opinion. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.