NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

NWE - Week starting 13th February, page-2

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Not a bad time for a new thread....

With MIN still only holding less than 40% of the SOI, I cannot see them making it to 90% and not even 75%. I suspect that the latest increase of ~8% could very well hold those shares of the NWE Director's and potentially even those from Hancock. If that is the case, I wouldn't be surprised if it started to run out of puff now. Time will tell.

I have no intention of accepting the MIN offer but I continue to hold to keep my options open: perhaps there's a better offer coming from another suitor (unlikely I would think); perhaps MIN might make an offer that I cant resist (very unlikely); maybe MIN's share price increases significantly and drags NWE's price with it, to a level that I would happily sell on market (doubt it); most likely for me though, is that MIN does not get sufficient shares in NWE to have any impact on my holding and I get to see the full series of funded drills and the results of the 3D Seismic with a related increase in value attached to these events. Sure there's some risk, but if you were risk adverse in the first place, you probably would own shares in an O&G exploration junior.

The spud of LOCKYER2 is just around the corner. I will continue to HOLD.

All in my opinion. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.