NWH 1.83% $3.34 nrw holdings limited

You're too kind Kashmira. Actually, after being called an idiot...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You're too kind Kashmira. Actually, after being called an idiot (probably not true) and a short seller trying to drive down the price (absolutely not true), I'm gloating, even though I am showing a paper loss. Some speculators on this board appear to believe psychology and their comments can run the price of the shares up and they can make a quick profit. And anyone who points out the landmines is hurting them. Maybe they're right in the short term. But if you're an investor weighing the pluses and minuses of buying a share of a business, it didn't make sense to buy in the high 20's, when I was posting. As you know, Samsung is not the only risk. The majority of NRW's revenues come from civil construction work for greenfield and brownfield iron ore projects. That business is largely gone. Staying in the good graces of the banks and other creditors will also potentially be a problem.

In 5 years I'll probably still be holding this stock. There's a good chance it will be selling for over $0.60 per share. And there's a good chance it will be selling for a few cents a share or out of business. I think the former is more likely than the later. Where the price is now, there's a much stronger case to be made for investing, based on the risk/reward balance. The company is very cheap based on asset values. And the current CFO is as good a person as any you could find to deal with the financial challenges the company may face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
0.060(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.36 $3.28 $7.926M 2.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 386 $3.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 2885 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.