NWH 1.83% $3.34 nrw holdings limited

NWH Trades missing from ASX?

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I have come across a strange scenario around my BUY trades in NWH not showing up in the market reporting.

See attached pdf.

I have been building a stake in NWH lately buying from 0.17 to 0.97 per share. Overall I have invested over $200K into the company. I invest long term and am not concerned by the recent share price falls. It's a quality company with good ROE based on my calculations (but that is a different discussion entirely). I did something similar a few years ago with CCP and bought in very low when all the market sentiment was negative.

Anyway - See attached a small trade for 29412 shares in NWH - buy order 0.17 per share. Out of this order if you look at the matched trades only one of the sub-component trades was reported to the market - a parcel of 13293.
    This means the bulk of this buy order executed through nabtrade did not appear to be reported on the market and no cross matched trade appeared also. If this is correct, this means that the buy side demand is under reported unless this is also happenning to sell orders.

Can anyone else take a look at recent trades and reconcile them to see if they hit the market or not.
    I have thought it strange when executing a larger order say 50K shares does not move the market much and now I can see why. I used to use commsec so wonder if this is nabtrade specific and they are internally matching and not reporting the trades to the ASX or if this situation is normal in other brokers.

Can anyone cast light on this? It severely reduces the information flow to investors if the true sell or buy side demand and trade volume is not showing on the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.34
Change
0.060(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.36 $3.28 $7.926M 2.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 386 $3.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 2885 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.