NXL 8.28% $3.40 nuix limited

NXL $10 in next 6 months, page-18

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    It is particularly galling to be in the same camp as " IAmNerdStupid" and "Don't Take at Thing" but it is possible we are at the final churning stages,in the abyss, for NXL.
    It is a bit like a dying carp on the mudflats flapping vigorously as the tide turms and the water level marches towards the struggling fish.....enough of the fables!

NXL is a unique and interseting business that is positioned to take advantage of it's scale, first mover advantage and underlying share holder support from both institutional and retail investors. We are starting ro see that with Insto's and daily volumes building over the past couple of weeks.
    The negative sentiment, of the past few months, is well and truly baked in and shareholder despondency can't really go any lower, IMO. This will provide a solid base from which any positive news will propel NXL to higher levels.
    MQG have remainded stoic and not sold a lot......they have no choice really.....but they still hold > 30% of the stock.
    I think MQG will be working, feverishly, behind the scenes to turn NXL around by installing new credible management, changing board members and providing financial backing through this difficult period. I also believe they will be building their stake, clandestinely, through opaque investment laisons and partnerships which are not apparent to market watchers. They have already had " one bite of the cherry" whn the stock listed, they now have a chance for a 2nd and, potentially, much larger bite this time around. I am not suggesting they are engaged in illegality but just that they would not want to appear, publicly, ahead of the pack once the shares have taken off again, I mean, imagine the outcry if they appeared as a major buyer after the stock has soared.....it's not a good look.

Anyway, I bought more in Fridays weakness and was encoraged by the afternoon reversal. There is an underlying shift in sentiment and I am inclined to agree with our learned friends, above, that we could see some massive gains in the coming weeks/months as NXL drip feeds positive snippets of news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.