SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

True, I agree re: why ISX is still suspended, but then the...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    True, I agree re: why ISX is still suspended, but then the question is whether those conditions were fair or not, and why ASX doesn't require conditions of similar nature from other listed companies. Each case is unique but it's easy for anyone with enough history about each case to determine if ASX is treating them similarly or not - that wasn't meant to offend anyone in particular; just to illustrate why ISX's shareholders are so aggrieved and where the comparisons with WBC, NXL, CWN and so on come into the picture.

What matters is whether ASX is working with the companies to ensure they meet their disclosure obligations as quickly as possible. In ISX's case, ASX was seemingly uncooperative right from the start (at least from what we've read in the court documents) and has maintained that stance. It doesn't help ISX that ISX seems uncooperative at times, but then what's the threshold? What's the assurance that complying with a direction would lead to the reinstatement of the shares? None it seems, from the history. If anything, it seems to just lead to a new direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.