NXL 1.04% $2.85 nuix limited

How I understand NXL ?well... first f all.,. let me disclose I'm...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    How I understand NXL ?

well... first f all.,. let me disclose I'm a trader and not a long term investor. As such ,always my views target pretty short term... I'm not looking for a share in 6 months or 1 year. very common I look for a share for 2 week, and not rare even two days.

Having say that, my view about the current situation (and pls...not advice)is...

this share was smashed severely by all means, all sides, all way, no mercy, no forgive, no considerations and no one single " ok...let's give a hope".

Maybe people look numbers and they don't realise the meaning..
    let me try to help... 2.60 is LESS THAN HALF of an IPO run few months ago... HALF... Everybody understand what means HALF ?

Look,,, don't ask me about the criteria of financials managed by NXL and Macquarie... I'm not auditor...but yes, I have pretty good understanding about ...
    you can claim X percentage of income, x percentage of expense, you can make plenty exercises twisting right or left.... but under no circumstances you can say a company worth half in 8 months without lose a client,. with amazing software(and that is not my personal opinion is a MARKET opinion.

People can say whatever they want...We live in a free speech,.. but please, look the list of customers...Its impressive...

Now..

Lets talk about 30th of this month...
    Nobody in world knows which numbers they will come... but two things we know... They flag clearly the reduction and the market SEVERELLY downgrade accordingly... Means...
    If they just come in the range they mention or even on TOP of range,what will be market reaction ?

Welll... I leave the conclusion for you

Wish you Have a great week end

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $944.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $2.97 $2.85 $426.5K 147.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5628 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 6199 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.