NXM 2.22% 4.6¢ nexus minerals limited

I love how "staunch" supporters of this stock when it was on the...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I love how "staunch" supporters of this stock when it was on the up to 20 cents were constantly chirping NXM's praises and now when it gets sold down way too unfairly they start attacking management. It's been no secret the register has been crap, it's the only downside of this stock, which doen't even matter in the long run. Terrible broker clients didn't help either (not managements fault either). We've spent most of last year drilling to great success so mapping and planning the next phase isn't going to happen overnight. Management have been transparent when drilling resumes so whining about them doing nothing or just soaking up wages is pathetic.

As for the CR timing, we now have enough for drilling and if the PFS is positive, enough to start mining. Raising that cash now when gold is struggling and likely the SP would have increased dilution and or potentiially not allowed us to raise enough for both endeavours. NXM's never been a quick pump and dump stock but a multi bagger in the making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $22.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $19.32K 424.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 77000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.