NXM 0.00% 5.5¢ nexus minerals limited

NXM the next multi bagger, page-1500

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    I'm still wtaching @sialfish6500 ......... but not for what you have pointed too.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3566/3566229-e97e45b57cfe7544e469753a880877ec.jpg
    What is this pump you are referring too?

Do you call results over such a huge (potential) Strike Length, with Gold (Au) assays of incredibly Economical Intersection Widths, a pump? Either you or me attended very different School of Mines graduations. LOL

This is a Porphyry or a Porphyritic Formation by all indications so far. Do you realise that most of the largest Au - Cu - Base Metal formations on this planet are of a Porphyritic nature? And they are enormous to say the least ! Tier1 and of 50 year + LOM (Life of Mine) Resources that the BIG boys want to get their hands on once all the Hard work has been done and, they can just jump in ....... a bit like "Gobble, gobble, gobble ..... " History tells us the rest.

So where is this dump, and by whom? I'm still watching, and no dump as you put it.

Oh SILLY ME, just looked, the ASX has closed. Back to the Bar !

P.S. Oh, @perdant, give your liver a rest or either you & or the liver wont see Retirement Age !

GLTAY patient holders, Perdant told me about this a couple of years back, I was just too slack ! (Perhaps not enough available cash to be honest).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.