NXM 2.63% 3.9¢ nexus minerals limited

I think the key is you follow actions not just words ( the words...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I think the key is you follow actions not just words ( the words are also giving clues !).

NXM recently raised $19m when you could argue they were not short of cash and could have created extra value with funds in the bank. That raise has allowed them to create a drilling plan involving 6 rigs from early 2022. That's a serious campaign for a small cap like NXM. The full benefit of those results will not be seen until prob mid 2022 ( with lots of results along the way) . The tenement area is big...actually huge.. and everywhere they drill they hit gold. Andy has mentioned 16 targets but it could be almost any number.

Whether he hits what he wants, who knows, but Andy and the team of geos clearly think there is something substantial to be found and are excited.

There will be spikes in the share price and we'll all be at least a bit tempted to sell on nice gains and when it has the inevitable declines we'll all get nervous and be tempted to sell.

Personally, I want to see what happens to this ground when Andy has 6 drill rigs going like crazy for 6 months and in the mean time i need to avoid letting the daily ups & downs mess with my head, because I'm absolutely certain i will get the timing wrong if i try to be clever buying and selling for 5 cent swings !! There has to be a chance that by the end of 2022 we have a huge winner, from these levels, on our hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $15.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $2.611K 66.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204385 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 11483 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.