NXM 2.44% 4.2¢ nexus minerals limited

NXM the next multi bagger, page-2240

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    I think someone majorly stuffed up yesterday selling a big parcel on open and caused the drama, they probably didn't know, but the volume were always gonna be there, and there was much better ways to sell and get a high price. Without that blunder I'm not sure the sp would have gone down at all.

Anyways, by my calcs we are looking at 200m wide, 150m deep (maybe 300 after more drilling, assays pending) by 1600m strike by 2.65 SG, at one gram per tonne we are looking at about 4 million ounces at surface mining on NSTs doorstep, doesn't seem so bad to me. At 100 bucks an ounce we are looking good already and there's the potential for extention at depth, width, length, gold price to Moon etc etc....

it took me a couple listens to really get the Crux of what Andy was saying in the proactive investor interview and I wonder if most missed it. While the numbers in the dds werent necessary pump worthy, the results are consistent with what they were expecting in understanding a big gold system, the end game wasn't those holes, it was to see if mineralisation continued, where they thought it would and in the grades they thought it would. And it did all those things.

anyways, that's my 2c, I didn't sell a share. See what the 15,000m pending assays bring us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.