NXM 8.11% 3.4¢ nexus minerals limited

NXM the next multi bagger, page-2246

1. 10,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1752
    Hi rabbitoh

Thanks for your helpful input - I would've thought tagging very deep porphyry hosted gold, analogous to the known shallow deposit, hundreds of meters below the known shallow deposit, would be an indication that the shallow deposit runs deep and leads you towards its source. Afterall, hydrothermal deposits don't just end up randomly placed around the map - they come from a source.

With the hunt for the source/direction of the source in mind, I am surprised that you say drilling 730m underground in a 1.6km x 730m deposit with a single diamond core equates to "SFA", when the diamond drill hit the rocks in the area as modeled.

I would've thought it would be very helpful to know the general direction of very deep hydrothermal source material if you were, say, drilling deeper and deeper from surface to locate more and more gold bearing ore.

Then again, I am just paraphrasing Andy Tudor who noted yesterday. I will get in touch with him to let him know there's SFA and to pack up and go home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $13.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $14.79K 423.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 224688 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 6697 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.