NXM 0.00% 4.2¢ nexus minerals limited

NXM the next multi bagger, page-2396

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    The only problem I see leading into a cap raise(hopefully a bit later in the year) is that the great consistent assays similar to what we have been seeing won't be enough to get the SP back to the 40-50c mark. The market wants more now.
    Don't get me wrong, they are great results and building the story/resource...but we need something more at this stage to hold the SP up at those prices.
    The previous run from 25c up to above 50c was purely based on the deep diamond cores and what appeared to be the next Kararri.
    To see that SP excitement again we need to either start hitting some viable underground grades or tie down a big deal/JV with NST.
    Other things such as stellar results from corridor 2, Solomon and branches will be great to see and we should see some positive movement...but will it be enough to get the market properly excited in the current climate? I hope so but I'm not banking on it at this stage.

All that being said, I'm tipping Andy to have something up his sleeve. It just feels like something big is not far away......C'mon AT, work your magic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97367 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.