NXM 5.80% 7.3¢ nexus minerals limited

Like everyone, I'm perplexed by the continued selling. Clearly,...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Like everyone, I'm perplexed by the continued selling. Clearly, the market for gold explorers/developers are in the toilet. I expect the company would look to raise funds later this year as $7m is nice but in reality they can't commit to a bigger exploration programme with just that amount. My hope is the company brings in NST in the next raise as a cornerstone or as strategic. Makes sense for them to come in now for $10m, as a pre cursor to final t/o which is what will eventually happen imo. I would rather take 10m from one strategic at this point than a broker like euroz hartleys who just hosed the shares out as soon as it was issued. Ever since they raised that capital the share price has been on a downtrend and yes it's true while the deeper holes haven't met expectations the oxide zone continues to provide great results. The oxide material will run through carosue dam nicely and is a very simple mining operation to get up and running especially with a granted mining lease. I'm not a mining expert so feel free to correct/disagree with me but should the company at this point in time move from drilling into the primary rock and just focus on the oxide and transitional zone and drill aircore/rc. Our dollar will go further, quicker to drill and seems to be where the largest part of resource will fall? Could allow us to plug more holes into branches prove up the multiple gold corridor theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.004(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $28.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.5¢ 6.9¢ $127.6K 1.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 40241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.5¢ 6.9¢ 198529
Last updated 15.24pm 07/05/2024 ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.