NXM 1.61% 6.1¢ nexus minerals limited

Haha not arguing with you on those points. Monetisation of...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Haha not arguing with you on those points. Monetisation of Wallbrook and further exploration over east is where the significant gains will come from. As you say, all for more drilling at Wallbrook, but definitely when the market appreciates gold a little more and/or NXM has a better cash balance.

I am also always about practical and reasonable cash spend (which, drilling a single hole rather than three definitely does). However, when it is essentially being put forward to the market, and by investors / potential investors as a stella drilling result, it is more than a little misleading and disingenuous. The title of the announcement is legitimately "34m @ 7.9g/t Au Intersected at Cork Tree Well", and the 'key points' highlighted at the top do not identify or exlpain anything to the contrary.

I would be very frustrated if Andy / NXM did something like that (and I dont consider they have to date), and I would probably be on the phone to him shortly afterwards.

Make of that what you will, but that BTR announcement including the title, contents and delivery doesn't sit very well with me, that's all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $23.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $3.354K 55.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28557 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 243000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 18394
Last updated 12.53pm 22/05/2024 ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.