NXM 5.17% 6.1¢ nexus minerals limited

Not really fussed about this, but if anything is coming, I would...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Not really fussed about this, but if anything is coming, I would give until at least the RIU conference in Sydney next week. One would assume NXM would be keen to get any hot announcements out before then, to be able to discuss / advertise them etc. I mean it goes without saying that everything online, especially anonymously, has to be taken with a grain (or a whole fistful) of salt.

On interesting possibilities, albeit unlikley, BHP has been, and is continuing to make copper a central play to its future. My understanding is that the R&D work that NXM does is related to XRF in field use and how it can change the way in which exploration and/or sampling is conducted. BHP was also interested in NXM for its Xplor propgram; obvioulsy NXM was not successful.

However, if NXM did strike some interesting grades (especially copper) it could have been the catalyst for negotations with BHP. (It might also explain the 3 holes instead of 4. If another party told NXM to stop and sell / JV etc there's no point in continuing to drill, right?) Big if, but just a passing thought while reading the SMH article re BHP's play for Anglo. https://www.copyright link/companies/mining/bhp-s-60-billion-copper-play-was-years-in-the-making-20240428-p5fn41

(Noting that I don't think the 3 holes was a negative, but I am not entierly sure what the catalyst to stop was. Good results / data, no need for more DDH? Exciting drilling opportunity close by? etc. Imagine we will get more info before / in the RIU presentation)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $16.05K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 387 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 266452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ 91034
Last updated 15.30pm 15/05/2024 ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.