NXM 4.00% 4.8¢ nexus minerals limited

Urgh. I was going to stay out of this, especially...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Urgh. I was going to stay out of this, especially since@AUchemist seemed to pretty accurately address your input, and that posters have (for a long time) posted pros and cons about NXM.

But maybe you don't own this stock. It doesn't really matter. What is annoying is you've posted more than a dozen times in less than two (2) weeks, ever since NXM had a great run up from its doldrums.

Your posts have all been highly critical of NXM and posters. A quick review of your posts also identified that you've provided absolutely nothing of value to the discussion of NXM, or any other stock in your posts to the NXM forum.

Your conduct actually appears to be attempting to bait posters into identifying all the pros and cons of NXM, so that you can consider whether NXM's recent move up (which coincided with your posting) is indicative of future positive moves, or whether it was a flash in the pan. You appear to be, quite literally, requseting NXM investors and posters to provide you with a summary of their research, to save you the effort.

There are some fantastic posters who provide real insight and/or input, including some who drive out to drills sites, and share updates and photos. These people contribute their opinions, and if you read them over time, that information can be very useful in augmenting your own research. I don't think anyone here, not matter how good natured they are, wants to provide wonderful, hard and time consuming reaserched, information to someone as vitriolic and rude as you.

Take your negative, annoying attitude, and as you were just told, jog on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.048K 21.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48159 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 239999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 18159
Last updated 11.54am 05/06/2024 ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.