NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Just read, Banking on Biometrics from Biometricupdate. To gain...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Just read, Banking on Biometrics from Biometricupdate.
    To gain Consumer trust it needs at least two forms of authentication.
    It says in China,E-commerce giant Alibaba Group and affiliated online payment service Alipay are aiming to use facial recognition technology to take place of passwords.
    MasterCard,Visa,American Express and a number of other card companies are also going to introduce biometrics. In fact, I could noe list dozens and dozens of organisations that will be moving forward with biometyric technology in some form or other later this year.
    Will the day happen when you leave your cash,wallet and cards at home and pay for everything with your mobile device. It may come sooner than you think.
    Multi-factor biometric authentification is going to be the key. Weather it is fingerprint,iris image,vein, face, voice or other forms of biometrics ,using two or more of these human characteristics is going to be essential for consumer trust.
    For consumer safety,at least two identifiers are needed to prove who a person really is. There is also the potential for proving liveness. Each person has to show that it is genuinely them in real-time and verification has to be performed within seconds.
    Yes waiting around for half a minute or constantly pressing your finger or repeat a selfie just won't do! Over 95% reliability is required but then it also has to feel like its frictionless otherwise passwords or pin numbers will remain and that in essence is what we are trying to replace.
    Just part of the report. Wanted to point out they speak about liveness which I believe we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.