NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Unlikely to reach 5c? I think it could reach 5c by next week...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 12,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Unlikely to reach 5c? I think it could reach 5c by next week going on todays huge breakout... NXR has better potential than PSY IMO, the uses for the unique biometrics is endless. Remember this technology is patented and has proven to work, and it targets the area where it's more reliable than fingerprint, it's foolproof. This technology can be used in every aspect of life and NXR is only valued at just over $4m, considering they can achieve a 51% controlling stake, it's ridiculously undervalued...

The options expire 31st December 2014 and the price to convert is 5c. If the shares are over 5c by the 31st December, you can choose to convert all or part of your options to shares at 5c by signing a cheque and sending the money to the company. This money goes straight into the companys bank account. The options are much more leveraged than normal shares but carries a greater risk because if the shares are below 5c by the end of the year your options expire worthless and you lose all your money. If the shares are at 10c the options will be valued at 5c, if the shares are 20c the options will be 15c etc, so the options are always (assuming a perfect world, which isnt always EXACTLY the case) the share price-exercise price, so the share price- 5c.... Sometimes the options expire a few years from present and this is called time value and in that case the options should be worth more than the difference between the share price and exercise price because there is a greater chance the shares will be over the exercise price by expiry... If the shares get to 5c tomorrow, I can imagine the options should be 1c or a little bit over, but for every cent over 5c the options will go up cent for cent or there abouts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.