NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

nxs - 2008 financial position, page-8

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Richie, respectfully,

we know the vindictive side of your trading personality loathes this Co. Yes we know you’ve lost money and yes we know Fowlers probably a turkey.

And yes we know the sky’s falling, the sky’s falling. We’ve ALL seen this episode before.

But the sky’s doesn’t keep falling every day forever. At some point it hits the ground.

Then you either you start picking up the pieces or you give and up and die beneath the weight of your loathing… and all just because YOU didn’t see the sky when it BEGAN falling.

Honestly mate no-one who’s buying this at 11c thinks it’s a $billion Co. Everyone knows the back story, everyone’s seen the sky already fall in.

That’s why the SP is 11c.

I doubt anyone thinks you’re wrong ... yep I’m sure most think Fowlers a dick. But did you buy this originally to make money or to KEEP losing it. Because as you’ve rightly pointed out HE sure as hell isn’t losing money. So whose the bigger fool here… you or him?

We know the problems but there-in lies the opportunity. If they do turn it around the SP won’t be 11. And allowing for how bad they’ve let things get there has to be at least as much chance they’ll finally get something right as there is they’ll keep getting everything wrong infinitum.

The last time it was 10c-ish, I called it a tradable buy, those that took the trade made money. And the time b4 that too.

And at the time I said anyone who’d continues slagging off the Co day after day instead of just taking the trade has no right whining when its 15c.

Did you take it? Or just lose your head doing you’re chicken little routine?

Wouldn’t some argue that perhaps moving back and forth from the sky’s falling, the sky’s falling… to my head’s buried too far “in the ground” to see the opportunity to get some of my money back makes you an even bigger turkey for getting fooled not just ONCE by Fowler but TWICE?

The sky’s fallen in pretty much already.

And that’s why it’s a buy. If it was 25c it probably wouldn’t be, but it’s 11c!

It appears you’ve become so angry at the Co (or is that anger really directed at yourself for not using stops etc) that you will still likely be slagging it off if it gets back to 50c… in 10 years time.

But if it does you’ll just be even more angry and vindictive… and everyone else will have gotten some at least if not all of their money back.

So the money or the box? Bearing the mind the box is likely the grave bearing your trading aspirations. Wanna make money or just keep grieving forever over the tens of thousands you’ve probably already lost?

IMO It’s a buy.

And if it isn’t why not waste your time and not everybody else’s looking for something that is???

I certainly won’t be sitting in a rocking chair at 70 fuming over Michael Fowler and the spills you’re probably rightfully blaming him for.

I’ll be looking back thinking about the 30 brilliant years I had after I realized he was a goose and I got my money back, wondering how the hell I survived all the thrills I could afford after I realised the sky had ALREADY fallen in.

Time to choose mate.

My opinion only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $30.57K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.