NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

nxs salary comparisons, page-8

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Anytime a director buys into the company it is a good sign. The good news is that our interests are aligned with the board. They want to the sp to go up as much as we do because their finance is tied to it and also it will get people off their back. Believe me, they would be feeling the heat with the falling sp and nso they should be.

I still believe in the new ceo and i agree that we are staring down the barrell of an imminent corporate transaction. That is why i bought into it.

The problem with many posters on this thread and investors worldwide is that they let emotions stand in the way of the investing. The perfect investor is the robot like human who assesses as objectively as possible all of the relevent information on investing.

The astute investor tries to put the emotion aside and make an objective investment decision.

Wheyou look at nxs there is heaps going for it as it stands today (forget about last month or year) for a bit.

It has great assets
    Just signed a deal with the worlds biggest company.
    Beaten down shareprice, on which sentiment played a huge part.

If you put the emotion aside and were looking for somewhere to park your cash over the coming months nxs (on the face of it) is a good place to put it.

Also, nxs is not the only company on the asx that has been smashed in recent months. A number of excellent stocks have halved, particularly in the energy and materials sectors, some of them a lot bigger than nxs. Nexus is not the lone underperformer and there are many issues outside of manage,ent that have contributed.

We share a common belief thT the next three months will be good. I really believe this and i have few emotions (just ask my wife and staff).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.