NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nxxt trades, page-13

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    none from anything explicit from the Company...

i am putting a persoal time frame on it, that is to finally know our fate.... this provides for a 1 month delay (certainly not saying there will be) on the BFS... in fact 30th June is purely consevative date range for mine, and believe a resolution could happen sooner than later...

I did call the Company the other week, couldn't speak with PL but ended up speaking to Jane, the secretary and i assume accountant. i kept pushing dates, and timeframes, she simply said she could not give me any - fair enought (even those given are usually broken)... So i said, well will we be having this same converstaion in 24mths time (to be dramatic) and she followed with a comment that they woudl like to have something in the 30th June accounts... What, i was unsure... anyway, that is the simple (and likely flawed) reason for my personal deadline...

As i said above, i would have thought a resolution would be reached before this time....

also, failed to say earlier, the 200k odd sold into 14.5 on open i believe to have been the residual of a larger 500k amount put there at 15c i think Tuesday arvo (not fully sold). recent large sales have come from "off-screen"... and so urgent/keeness to get it on a reasonable level (in today's case 100k) is always going to have dramatic impact on SP as it is thin volume to 18c and has been for some time...

anyway, fingers are well and truly crossed, a simple 100k buy is a true example of what will happen to NKP if/when we finnally have confirmation of a favourable outcome...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.