Guest Post by Martin ArmstrongOn Sepetember 2nd, 2023, we warned...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6358/6358626-8428b57706dbb9b3c8ca5db8a16aee2f.jpg
    Guest Post by Martin Armstrong

On Sepetember 2nd, 2023, we warned on the private blog that the “real estate market, 2023 should produce the highest annual closing.” With the ECM turning down into 2028 and war on the horizon, what New York has done to Trump is a warning to get the hell out of New York. This decision was as bad as putting sanctions on Russia, which became a warning to everyone else: if you do not do as the American Neocons command, they will remove you from the SWIFT system.Real EstateThis event in New York City will send tremors throughout the nation. Commercial Real Estate (CRE) peaked on our models in 2020 in REAL TERMS with COVID. Ever since the need for office space has taken a nosedive, as I have said, if I were Trump, I would have handed them an office building for the fine and then bought it back at 10% when they auctioned it off. With its political vendetta against Trump, New York has only made New York City the leader in the decline, and we have NOT seen the bottom yet. This will send panic among the smart people, and this will cause further contagion to spread to residential property, which has been propped up because of jobs in New York City, which we still show are in crash mode into 2028/2029.

Continue reading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.