LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: west panel not visible from webcam Also like to suggest that...

1. 569 Posts.
    re: west panel not visible from webcam Also like to suggest that not having a daytime static advertiser for the sign is costing LUM a fair bit of money. They now will have to remove the "static advertising plates" and put new ones up with the vinyl advertiser's image on them, when an advertiser is found. This would have been a huge amount easier if it occured prior to the signs being installed on the building. 289 1m2 plates of 8mm thick steel to be installed 150m in the air on the sign - hmm. There appears to be a lack of confidence in the day time advertising space and the night/LED advertising as well.
    Maybe we just agree at this stage Oak that the panels have not been installed, because this part is obvious. There is also a huge amount of electrical installation work to occur after physical installation of the panels. 6 weeks until the New Year and a Christmas/New Year holiday likely, means probably 4-5 weeks left for complete installation of the signs before the new year. Wonder when the large advertising firm guys come back from their Christmas/New Year holidays. Looking more like late Jan to me, than maybe late Dec.
    I'm sure Rodd will give us a more accurate date next week, because really, they should know very close when it should be installed. This sign been 18months in the planning and the Sala brothers had 18months, at $100k/yr each, to prepare for this installation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.