NYC Mayor De Blasio Headed to Jail, page-26

1. 35,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    This is a bit like the Cricket in India. In New York, it is not like India or Los Angeles, there r rules and Di Blasio will stay as noone else has any idea what to do with, even this NYPD cop on strike action.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-camera-loses-vacation-days-article-1.2908236
    A Bronx cop caught on video complaining about the Mayor has been docked eight vacation days, the Daily News has learned.
    Officer Joseph Spina was penalized because he “expressed a personal opinion about public policy,” a police source said.
    Cops do that all the time, a second source noted, but added that Spina complained while taking enforcement action — and a motorist was recording as Spina gave him a summons for driving without a license.
    In the 10-second video, Spina blames the ticket on the Mayor.
    EXCLUSIVE: NYPD won't share actions against disciplined cops
    “Mayor de Blasio wants us to give out summonses,” Spina is heard telling the driver as he peers into the motorist’s car. “I don’t know if you voted for him or not. I don’t live in the city. I wouldn’t have voted for him, because this is what he wants."
    “He wants us to give out summonses — understand that.”

Officer Joseph Spina, seen in 2013, lost eight vacation days for badmouthing the Mayor while giving a driver a summons.

(ROBERT SABO/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
    Then-Police Commissioner Bill Bratton suspended Spina, a move that drew the ire of Pat Lynch, head of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association.
    With less than five years on the force, Spina gets only 10 vacation days. Now, he will have two and must work the other eight days.
    NYC judge pens heartfelt letter to parents of slain NYPD cop
    On Monday, a spokesman for de Blasio said the Mayor would have no comment.
    The penalty was listed in Dec. 9 personnel orders, internal paperwork that the NYPD stopped making available to the media earlier this year.
    Spina, 29, couldn’t be reached, and the NYPD no longer comments on discipline against individual officers.

NYPD trash talking about Mayor Bill de Blasio.

(181ELVIS VIA YOUTUBE)
    It stopped posting the summaries of internal disciplinary cases in its press office in August, citing section 50-A of the 1976 state Civil Rights Law.
    NYPD probing how woman died in Staten Island police holding cell
    The law, which protects an officer’s personnel record from public release or from being mentioned in court — unless a judge says so — was passed in part to prevent defense attorneys from attacking an officer’s credibility based on unsubstantiated misconduct claims.
    The reversal by the NYPD has far-reaching ramifications — and could shroud the outcomes of high-profile cases in secrecy. Officer Daniel Pantaleo, for one, may face departmental charges related to the chokehold death of Eric Garner in 2014.
    Reporters and members of the public could attend his trial at One Police Plaza. But because a finding of guilt or innocence is not determined until weeks or months after a trial’s conclusion, the results could not, by law, be released, the city says.
    England cricket fans pull off cricket’s greatest troll
    DECEMBER 12, 201610:54AM Tyson Otto

QUALITY banter or tasteless cricket sideshow.
    England’s miserable series against India has reached a new low during the fourth Test in Mumbai with English supporters taking their frustrations out on an unsuspecting big screen message board.
    With the tourists finishing day four six wickets down still needing to score another 49 runs to make India bat again, England fans found an avenue to vent their frustrations via the live tweet message service offering to screen messages discussing the Test on a giant display inside the Wankhede Stadium.
    The supporters proceeded to successfully sneak under the guard of the big screen operators to publish disturbing and cheeky messages from victims of tragic criminal investigations.
    It included a controversial message from missing child Madeleine McCann, who disappeared with her parents during a holiday to Portugal in 2007.
    Her whereabouts remain unknown.
    “So grateful for my parents to bring me to the Cricket! Great day so far – Madeleine McCann,” a tweet flashed on the giant screen read.

Mystery solved.Source:Twitter
    The supporters managed to sneak a message from Elisabeth Fritzl onto the giant screen.
    Elisabeth Fritzl was held captive inside a rape dungeon for 24 years by her father Josef Fritzl in an Austrian home.

“I came here in memory of my father Josef, who loved to watch cricket with me in the basement in our home country, Austria — Elisabeth Fritzl,” the giant screen displayed.

View image on Twitter

Follow
    Dave @hellothere_64

Thank you England cricket fans for cheering me up.
    4:51 PM - 11 Dec 2016

The fans also tried to make fun of the case of English footballer Adam Johnson, who was found guilty of sexual activity with a child earlier this year after having been found to have had sex with a 15-year-old girl.
    “Lovely to see so many young cricket fans here today,” the message said.

View image on Twitter

Follow
    Away Day Bible @AwayDayBible

Allowing England cricket fans to post messages on the big screen was a bad idea..
    7:59 PM - 11 Dec 2016

The fans also took a shot at controversial conservative politician Nigel Farage, who was a prominent supporter of the push to have the United Kingdom leave the European Union during the “BREXIT” referendum earlier this year.

View image on Twitter

Follow
    Dutch Holland @dutch700

Looks like Nigel Farage is trending in India and enjoying the cricket
    8:06 AM - 10 Dec 2016

The fans also made light of an Irish Republican Army member who died from a hunger strike in 1981. They also had a laugh at Tony Pulis, the manager of West Brom in the English Premier League.
    At the end of the day, the scoreboard distraction was not enough to salvage England’s miserable day.
    England were battling to save the fourth test, and the series, as they were reduced to 6/182 in at stumps on day four.
    Fast bowler James Anderson says England won’t look to play for a draw on the final day.
    England lost three wickets cheaply in their second dig before Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow launched a counter-attack with brisk fifties to bring down the deficit.
    “I enjoyed watching Root and Bairstow bat. I thought they did it with real positive intent and showed you can still score runs out there,” Anderson said.

England cricket has some headaches.Source:AP
    “We hope that’s given the lads down the order a bit of confidence going into tomorrow because we’re certainly not going to be trying to bat out for a draw.
    “If we’re going to keep this series alive, we’re going to have to try to get past them and try to put some pressure on.”
    India had a lead of 51 at the start of the fourth day but an eighth-wicket stand between Virat Kohli (235) and Jayant Yadav extended that advantage to 231. “It is immensely frustrating,” Anderson said.
    “Coming to the ground this morning, needing to get three wickets with them 50 ahead, if we could get them we’re still well in the game.
    “Unfortunately we didn’t bowl as well as we could have.”
    Anderson dismissed Kohli four times during India’s 2014 series in England but the batsman has already scored 640 runs in the ongoing series at 128. England’s most prolific wicket-taker felt the India captain, who has scored three double hundreds in 2016, was not tested enough.
    “I just think any technical deficiencies he’s got aren’t in play out here. The wickets just take that out of the equation,” Anderson said.
    — with AAP
    www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/england-cricket-fans-pull-off-crickets-greatest-troll/news-story/345a16d567d799132b3e962d34b21d85
    Last edited by JCoure: 13/12/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.