NYR 3.17% 6.1¢ nyrada inc.

NYR listing date, page-3

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Many thanks for the update RBx.... and for all the great input you give to both Noxopharm and the Nyrada boards.

I’m still not sure how many Noxopharm shareholders realise just how much of a stake they have in the new company Nyrada.

I haven’t done the exact sums, but before the IPO capital raise was conducted I believe it was around the 65% mark. After the dilution of the $8M or so in from the IPO, that percentage will now be reduced... but it should still be substantial. Maybe you have a better feel for this?

It appears that the IPO offer was oversubscribed by a very substantial amount.... so that should bode well for the share price level once the trading starts next week.

At least three excellent new compounds are wrapped up in the NYR package, covering a fascinating spread of presently un-catered for problems.... at least one of which has MASSIVE market potential worldwide.

I’m sure we will be discussing all of these compounds and their market targets in much more detail once trading begins... and many more new shareholders will be visiting these boards too no doubt.

Thanks again for all your sterling research and effort. It’s noted, and very much valued.

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $11.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $2.872K 47.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 70419 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.