NYR 4.26% 9.0¢ nyrada inc.

The potential for this stock should not be underestimated. The...

1. 6,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    The potential for this stock should not be underestimated. The very fact that we are collaborating in the TBI testing with the prestigious Walter Reed Army Medical Centre in the USA is undeniable proof of that. They recognize the significance. This facility has a lot of experience in neurological medical research and if I am not mistaken a while back they collaborated with a tiny neurological stock on the ASX, Nueren, market cap then of 10-20 million as I recall and now its a 1 billion market cap company. And you can bet your last dollar that if NYR is successful in its tests that getting FDA fast track approval is assured given Walter Reed Centre's pedigree. The fact that all NYR's R&D is being done in the USA is a huge bonus, instead of in Oz, both from a demographic point of view, cohort numbers for conducting trials, and it seems to me also a more accommodating regulatory environment. As far as I can make out the GLP ( standard Good Laboratory Practice) is well underway which is required before trials at Walter Reed can begin. Since the medical trials are planned to commence in H1 CY2024 of which only approx 3 months remains, it sounds like the GLP completion must be fairly imminent and I expect the medical trials will commence very shortly after the GLP is completed. So regarding news, I expect we will be advised of the GLP outcome soonish, and all going well we will get confirmation that clinical trials will follow shortly thereafter. In addition, but separate, we have the Stroke R&D program
    No way am I selling NYR, will hold very tightly and have used todays pullback to top up. Selling Neuren when it was still a penny stock taught me a valuable lesson. And that is, as the saying goes.... act in haste, repent in leisure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $16.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $107.5K 1.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ 553472
Last updated 15.36pm 03/05/2024 ?
NYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.