AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Good afternoon Well I did a GI and decided to call up Nick...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good afternoon

Well I did a GI and decided to call up Nick personally this morning...
    Spoke to him for about 20 minutes, on my bloody mobile phone by the way :-0  First ring he picked up the phone his kids were making a bit of racket in the background so he said "I will step outside." How good is that his willing to take time out to speak to us individually. Said to Nick that I will call you back at a more suitable time, he said "no I want to speak to you now" Felt a little bad that he was at home with his family and that I was cutting into that time but is was only just after 5:00pm there time so I just assumed he was still at work.  Anyway getting back on track NC told me that the down selection faze was complete and they are in the process of getting all of the financial jargon together. He stated that there will be a release with detailed information in relation to this (the NYSE listing) in early May he stressed to me that the listing was going to be very beneficial to all of us and that their will be definitely be no consolidation, 1 for 5's or any of that crap! He stated the obvious in the reason for the listing was something like this - "for a wider exposure into the US markets" and said that "Americans tend to take up companies like ours with open arms and have a much higher level of excitement and understanding to our types of companies, more so then they do back home" He gave me an example of what listing in the US can do to our share price of one particular company completely different to AJX. The company was in the R&D  stage and the share price was double ours. They shot up on news that they created some solution for dry skin on feet or something lame like that! there was no near term revenue yet they had a huge market cap and an expensive price tag per share, based on hopes and dreams.... So what do you think is going to happen when AJX hits the NYSY in SEPTEMBER by the way, considering we already have revenue, done deals and a much wider market applications than just two feet per person   Think about for a second I myself have at least Ten pairs of shorts, trousers, shirts, Three couches, Four beds a Six man tent etc, etc.

The other main reason for listing was to be even more of an American company than we already are to help with the FRACU contract. Speaking of witch NC said that the Existing supplier to the Army has now for the first time made contact with Alexium as they are now wanting to work in conjunction with us for the FRACU stuff and more but only under Alexium's terms stated NC as we don't need them, they need us. This is massive news as it means that we 100% will be the suppliers and win the contract!

My discussion went on... What's happing with the tenting contract update I asked?  Nick said something like this - We have most of the information on hand to be realised and was going to realise an update to the market this week however we were contacted by the company we are dealing with and they wish to add a new formulation to the other existing outdoor products within there range adding a great deal of extra revenue to the original contract hence this is why there has been no update of late however expect something no later than next Friday!  I almost fell off my chair how exciting is that! By the way I would like to reiterate that the existing contract will make us cash flow neutral the other extra stuff will make us positive

Discussion continued... talked about Steve Gravlee's appoint to Alexium it was a strategic move as he has had extensive experience in the matrass / bedding sector etc. He said  that he will help "speed things up" as a deal is about to be struck with one of the largest matrass suppliers in the world I sad Sealy he went silent, Nick is never quiet IT IS SEALY it has to be! He said the deal would generate revenue at many multiples over the camping contract"

Also to cap it off Nick stated that he was holding extensive talks for the rest of this week over on Capital Hill as per recent ASX announcement this morning confirming what was said to me over the phone. The discussions that were held and that are about to be held are by invitation only as they approached us for advise/guidance, not the other way round! Also the appointment of Brigadier General Cheny has already made a massive impact on our company NC said that "with him on-board it has opened up many companies eyes, they now know that we are the real deal" There has been a large increase of interest of late with more companies knocking on Alexium's door and emails and phone calls alike...

Ok watching todays action in the share price is making me tied, I'm off to have a nana nap and rest the old back on my Sealy Posturepedic "The Sleepmaker"   

Were onto something very special here folks sit tight and hold on for a wonderful journey....

Cheers

Red Bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $110 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 155370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 63736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.