AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Morning Red, Your post exemplifies why a bit of proactive...

1. 259 Posts.
    Morning Red,

Your post exemplifies why a bit of proactive shareholder communication will always trump sitting around and waiting for announcements. The instos and brokers sure don't sit around and wait - they are always dogging CEO's and Boards for scraps of intel of companies they own, or would like to own, working hard to get the edge over other investors, including retail investors like ourselves. The generic press releases and announcements are always just a start point.

Nor do I worry that NC might say too much when he is contacted - it's his job to know where the line is, and the day I can't trust him to stay on the right side of that line is the day I cash in my stock and buy something else.

Nor do I worry that NC might get too many calls. That goes with the territory in a publicly owned entity. Again, NC strikes me as the kind of guy who is up to changing the way he manages the call loading as times change. At present I get the impression that he even welcomes the calls so that he can gauge the thinking and mood of the smaller stock holders. JMO.

Thanks again Red. And also GI, Pinto, prowiz and others who pick up the phone and call. And in particular thank you for sharing some/all of the discussion with those of us who don't.

Big ups!

Roy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.