KYP 9.52% 11.5¢ kinatico ltd

NZ Children's Worker Safety Checks, page-38

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    A couple of other people who have written on this thread have referred to the police checks as a commodity, which i have agreed with.

The cost of running a police check through crimtrack's API is the same for CV1 as it is for NCC. it costs about $40 and they make $6 a pop off it in margin. So it turns into competition of who can pay the most for the adwords (for more discussion on this, refer back up).

The question you asked is do corporates actually want the additional services ...... well they currently do those processes now, its just that CV1 can do it faster, cheaper and more reliably then the internal HR department doing it them selves.

you are correct in saying that NCC are a competitor to CV1. But they are really only in the police check market which you rightly stated has been commoditised. And they are private and so don't have as good an access to capital as Cv1, so good luck on getting overseas, or developing the tech to offer the other services.

I see NCC as not being around in a year or two as police checks continue to be commoditised and CV1 can have a loss leading strategy on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $81.52K 725.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82046 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 1704847 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.