For what it's worth, Crom, your position today doesn't come...

1. 2,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    For what it's worth, Crom, your position today doesn't come across to me as anti-Australian. I'm pretty embarrassed that an Aussie has killed 50 New Zealand brothers today, really embarrassed.

Regarding your post, I read the entirety of the alleged gunman's manifesto. He did write a 240 page document but for reasons he didn't articulate deleted it recently and only constructed this 75 page one in (from memory) two weeks - I suspect he decided to use other peoples' words rather than his own (I have thoughts about why but I'll let it be for now). He said the sole source for his views of the World came from the Internet and non-mainstream-media sites.

There's no doubt that more will be written about his offering in the weeks ahead, but it seems clear to me that most of it has been written by others (looks like several others), and a lot of it was very well written, if the author's aim was to hook unsuspecting lone spirits into the 'cause'. I expect Australian and New Zealand authorities will be working very hard to source the exact sites he has been gleaning his view of reality from and will be taking ongoing action.

I hope your very peaceful country can settle back into something like comfort and normality sooner rather than later. Peace dude.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.