BTU 0.00% 15.0¢ bathurst resources limited

SupermajorOn Apellant action Fairdown Action Group - Negotiated...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Supermajor

On Apellant action

Fairdown Action Group - Negotiated outcome, and I would hope that this would be announced within 90 days. This all comes down to money in my opinion. As an ex partner in a Real Estate office; my experience is that there are very few property owners that dont have their price

Forest and Bird and WCEN - I feel the possibility of a negotiated outcome was more likely before the apellants co - joined. Forest and Bird is a bit of a factional group and while some might see a top up of the cash tin and a good offset outcome as the most pragmatic way forward, there are some within the group who think in a far less worldy fashion. Add to this the WCEN mob and we are almost trying to do a deal with the human self extinction movement (LOL). I think this will go to court, and I agree with Aotea that if they are supported by green thinking mums and dads (who are well intentioned but ill informed)sufficiently enough, they may even go to the high court as their arrogance would see this monetary support as a vindication of their own paradigms. Money is not their concern.

In the end I do not believe much will be acheived by the apellant other than time wasting, especially any high court action if that goes ahead

"Once enough pressure is applied something has to give". While I agree with this statement there are precious few individuals willing to "exert pressure" or "facilitate" a mining operation within the NZ "Due Process" process. I am hoping this may change subtly after this week ends elections, but wont be counting any chickens yet.

Current value? - I will defer to the market on this one and I assume it is pretty right at the moment. If it drops to $0.55 you say you would see it as a buy. If it does I may be competing with you. Mainly because I see the already permitted production to come online; as a support at these lavels as I beleive I have stated on other threads.

Viney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.