NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Scroll back to the 4c fair value thread mate, Robbo and many of...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Scroll back to the 4c fair value thread mate, Robbo and many of us have responded to these questions you repeat over and over - which is why you're being ignored now. Some of which the answers are unattainable for a variety of reasons.

Robbo and Simo95 answered you AND asked a question FOR YOU following a factory tour with CEO Andrew Peti where the question of the possibility of other companies, whether in the fisheries industry or nutraceuticals, swooping in and stealing market share was possible or probable. He said the infrastructure and processing facilities for nutraceuticals don't cross fisheries minds, it's like a dairy farmer looking at developing baby formula - it's out of their realm.

As for margins, that was also answered by posters by suggesting you find one company that is a start up that provides margins of their individual products - especially in a largely b2b industry NZS is in where the GP is different customer to customer due to negotiations and wholesale volume. That being public information is bad for business. It's a valid question don't get me wrong but it's a reach to get that info out of management, it's also a redundant question given the large majority of future revenue over next quarters is from nutraceuticals that they have only started developing over the last quarter - light will be shined on contract revenue/costs going forward. Best bet, as I have said in numerous messages to you, is to ask management, although for reasons above they will not give you exact figures from experience.

The fact I'm entertaining you by repeating answers that multiple people have already repeated to you, you should consider yourself spoon fed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.