NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

NZ Marine Biotech ($20M MC - High Growth Prospect), page-378

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi All – I’ve been following this thread for some time but first time posting. Such a great and exciting community to be a part of. Shout out to @fareki for your thorough research and response to questions even when they are non-deserving. I respect your patience and composure - hats off to you Sir!

I want to ask what is everyone’s view on portfolio diversification and what is holding you back from throwing all your eggs into NZS? NZS is definitely a LT hold for me for all the reasons already mentioned but also because of the new customer(s) based in HK. Fish maw is hugely popular in HK, people are willing to pay premium prices for products from NZ or AU. NZS has so many gems in the bag that even if *touch wood* one avenue fails, they still have other bigger and better avenues to fall back on which mitigates the risk to investors. This is extremely rare, especially for a small cap.

I have never felt this strongly about a company and very tempted to increase my allocation if not all into NZS. Logic tells me it’s not a good idea but very tempting.

Now, I’m not asking for advice. I’m just curious to know if others have the same temptation and what is your justification for going all out or holding back.

Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.