1AI 5.00% 1.1¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Morning Jarecki and Fixator.I am still in, although I have sold...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Morning Jarecki and Fixator.

I am still in, although I have sold some of my holdings over the past few months, more so due to overall market conditions...I was a bit overweight in this stock and it's not all that liquid so wanted to reduce my exposure a little.

We should be getting notice soonish about the go-ahead of the NZ trials which will be positive.

I have also noticed that there's been a rather large spike in volume lately. There's obviously still a large seller out there but all the stock is being soaked up. Paul Tan did mention to me some months ago that there was a major shareholder offloading some shares....so they may still be doing so. If you also look at LCT's listing on the OTC in the USA, there were 90000 shares traded in one day only a few days ago which is by far the most ever traded in the US since it's listing. Even this week there has been contstant trading so perhaps there is a significant buyer over there...either way that $0.12 mark is providing formidable resistance, hopefully with some more positive trial results from Russia and the NZ trials taking off we can look forward to a higher SP.

I'm not expecting any rocketing of the SP like the old days at the moment...having good trial results is one thing, but LCT really need to start making money before I'll put more cash in myself (hence their reasoning for pursuing commercialization in Russia ASAP).

It's a slow climb but I have patience so hoping to be rewarded handsomely down the track.

All the best.

Cheers

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $774 77.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4719754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1596727 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.