1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Hi Biozone,one of the original conditions David Cunliffe imposed...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Biozone,

one of the original conditions David Cunliffe imposed when approving the trial was that an international peer review on risk management and safety procedures had to be conducted. This is only being done now and it appears as if the reviewer was asking for additional info.

So to me as long as that reviewer is happy with the additional info provided then full trial approval will be granted early next month...

I e-mailed Paul Tan about this announcement and he was frustrated at the slow bureaucracy but he didnt seem concerned that the trial was in jeopardy.

It's a long slow road with this stock given all the Government requirements...inch by inch we're slowly getting there.

I also asked Paul Tan about the proposed US trials with the Barbara Davis Centre to which he advised LCT are focussing on getting good data from Russia before going to the more expensive trials in the US. LCT and the BDC are continuing to refine the clinical programme with the view to submitting an application with the FDA down the track.

Finally he also acknowledged that there is much more interest in LCT now from outside NZ and Oz...as can be seen by the last months trading on the OTCQX.

Cheers

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $774 77.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4719754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1596727 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.