NZ VIRUS, page-27

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

Sorry..

A little. I am more of someone that will just smack the ultra far left and ultra far right ideologies for 6 as we all are in it together being played. Nor do I tolerate the bs tactics and semantics. I just dont like bullies really. End of the day friend we are either bones in a box or we have to stand there and account for our actions....the "oh I didnt know" wont cut it then. All the tools are there for us to use. Best to be prepared. Materialism shouldnt rule your life at all, but sadly its the Aussie way to think you are awesome because of stuff - and not because you are a stand up character. That seems to come last these days and I DONT LIKE IT (in Pauline Hansons voice) No.. I am someone that HATES survivor because of the tag line - outwit, outlast, outplay -- to me it means lie, cheat, steal, backstab -- thats not a way to be - but most people are like this.

I have see you post up some Jordan, I dont mind what he has to say, but I do view a lot of them with skepticism, he is very good for getting the conversation started - where it goes always gets left behind for stupid mob mentality though so we are f cked either way. I actually went and met Lauren Southern (got a photo and hug - hot little minx that one) and that Steph Molynix dude when they came down here - really wanted to get into a punch on...but the police were protecting them.

If you havent seen it, Check out a video from Yuri Bezmanov on the youtube - get the long version and have a good hard listen to what he had to say decades ago...then if you want a trip - Lenny Bruce

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.