ECH 0.00% 39.0¢ echelon resources limited

nzo new high, page-20

1. 8,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    The only problem with that theory miningnut is that the directors do not know yet for certain whether the headshares are going to achieve and remain above the $1.50 level.
    So that is the first hurdle.
    (And they may not be confident about that hurdle being straddled until much closer to June 30th)

Then the next problem is that they cannot be certain that everyone is going to exercise their Options. If the head shares hovered around $1.52 to $1.57 for example perhaps some people would be reluctant to exercise. So until June 30th comes and goes there is a lot of uncertainty in that scenario.
    So that is the second hurdle.

Now they have already told us in general terms what their intentions going forward are. Expansion of NZOG through acquisition, takeover , joint ventures , picking up assets.

My guess (and it is a pretty easy guess) is that they have been busy running their corporate tape measure over a number of possibilities. They have essentially indicated that and have clearly indicated that they cannot reveal much because of the sensitive nature of the information.

So, I don't expect to hear about what they are specifically planning until the plan has been actioned in the main.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 103851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.56am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.