NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Nzuri Value Considerations, page-13

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I bought at 18c on anticipation of result and sold today at 23.5c.

I am not impressed with new management. They are clueless with current demand for cobalt and how other CO play/start up CO company triple its value. Don't think they sort out issue with reporting result on time. Can't they find lab that give us result within few weeks. There are 1000s of exploring companies include Aus mining companies operate in Africa. Don't think they wait 3 months for results. I have heard some company send assay to Aus lab for testing and get result quick. Why don't they change their strategy? Know this company for many years and you always see avg one report per quarter.

I would say they disappointed shareholder and lost opportunities in CO market. Reason, this company will keep diluting shares for more fund, spend more cash and SP remain same but MC will grow. I even doubt if they hitting right target. Year gone without single result. There aren't many CO producer, and demand for cobalt growing with EV production. imo, they should focus mainly on becoming producer as quick as possible without diluting shares. You still have many years for resource upgrade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.