A2M 1.67% $6.70 the a2 milk company limited

nzx asx a2m

1. 4,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    nzx asx. a2m. same company yet two different stocks. does that mean combined the share price is really approx 1.40$ but the fact NZ have their own and australia have their own its halved? because profits, and market capital would/should really be divided between the two. so in saying that would it be right to say that the share price is really at the nzx asx combined. just curious?
    also its good to see some icecream i can now finally eat without getting an outbreak of acne, boils over my body.

i have been drinking soy milk for 8 years because regular milk would reak havoc with my skin. howeveer in the last 4 months have been buying drinking a2m and not one breakout or reaction which is a miracle and proves this is actually better for the body than regular cows milk.

is why i invested in this stock because i first hand can tell it makes a huge difference.

little do people know acne, severe breakouts are caused my dairy milk, and most likely the a1 protein.
    i cut out dairy my acne goes away, i drink it it comes back reeking havoc for months. a2m, no problems. amazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.70
Change
0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.77 $6.64 $12.36M 1.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10812 $6.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.70 12740 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.