CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Psi!You my friend, are a FREAK! I mean that in the best possible...

1. 100 Posts.
    Psi!

You my friend, are a FREAK! I mean that in the best possible way. Your knowledge is extremely overwhelming and all I can do is give you a whole hearted thank you for providing such compelling reading on this forum. You really do make it worth hopping on here to get a decent bit of information. I always leave your posts feeling enlightened.

Thats very interesting what you say about the conventional vs unconventional.

Now I may be a little slow on this one, so bear with me, however the fact that its unconventional or conventional doesn't make a difference on the value of the end product (1MCFGD on the open market has the same price irrespective does it not?). So where is the upside? Am I correct in my understanding by saying it is in fact the processing and the expenditure to get the gas to market where the benefits are? Is this where margins are created? So the crux for me is not the flow (assuming we can get it at least close to commercial grade), more so it is the 1TCF GIP that we need to prove up.

Thats kind of what I was trying to factor in my analysis of value. Just trying to put some kind of price.

Any idea on what the capex of this kind of project would be? Is it even possible to raise the capital given a situation of lets say 102 BCF GIP at 100Mcfgd?

You seem to know so much about this topic, so I am sorry to be asking so many questions! I appreciate your time mate!

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.