I looked around and searched , I found nothing but those hate...

1. 2,110 Posts.

I looked around and searched , I found nothing but those hate websites that carry no weight of credibility and no proof of anything material.

Maybe you spend your free time reading this stuff. there is in my opinion better things in life to do.

don't you worry about doctrine that was never published mate, if you have evidence that they are indeed a violent organization please let me know.

you could be right and i don't know , they might be the worst terrible horrible organization in the history of man kind, worse than Hitler and Mussolini.

but to my knowledge they haven't beheaded anyone, never stoned anybody, they actually never fired a singe shot in the last 30 years.

They are big in numbers and if they wanted to be violent they could have been. but the fact is they are not.

Do u want to talk about real terror? do you like me to refresh your memory with some pictures from Guantanamo bay, or Palestinian homes destroyed on top of their civilian occupants. there is plenty of that.

you talk about women rights, how thoughtful of you! Israeli bulldozers smashing homes with women and children inside make you heart bleed I suppose.

but don't you worry, you and me know so well there so many Hippocrates in this world!

Shalom!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.